Pink Tie Dye Tee with Front Tie + 2 PINK MASK DUORegular price $52.00 Save $-52.00
This specialty item was created with love from the Veronica M team. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are excited to donate 10% of ALL online sales of the Pink Tie-Dye Tee with Front Tie to Living Beyond Breast Cancer for the entire month of October, 2020. This non-profit organization provides information, education, and a community of support to those affected by this disease and are committed to creating a culture of acceptance.
We Are Stronger Together! - XO - V
- Best Seller T-Shirt Style with MASK DUO (see below for mask product details)
- Easy Fit V-neck t-shirt with self tie
- fits true to size, go up a size for a looser fit
- Colors: pink and white tie-dye
- Stretch jersey fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Follow care label, instructions may vary by fabric.
- Made in USA
- Model height: 5 foot 8 inches
- Model is wearing a size M t-shirt
Important Mask Details:
- Made in the USA
- 1 pack = 2 masks
- Color combo: (1) light pink tie-dye and (1) solid pink
- Non-medical mask, not intended for clinical use
- Outer lining: 96% Cotton, 4% Spandex
- Inner lining (face side) 96% Cotton, 4% Spandex
- 3 Layer Mask
- Center: Non-Woven fabric layer for added filtration
- Elastic ear loops
- Cotton thread
- Must wash before using
- Machine washer and dryer safe
- Masks may shrink 10% after washing
- Center of masks from top to bottom: between 6” - 7''
- Sides of masks top to bottom: 3”
- Left to right: 7 1/2”
Shipping and Returns:
- For hygiene reasons, all mask purchases are final
- Please allow 1-3 processing days prior to shipment
- Tracking number information will be provided in a confirmation email
- Standard tax-rates apply
For bulk quantities, please contact Belen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our produced masks are made for general public use (non-medical grade.) They are also machine washable and reusable and must be washed before use.
These masks are made solely for individual use and are not intended to replace other healthcare guidelines. We encourage our community to continue the recommended measures provided by healthcare professionals and the CDC.